Wednesday, May 20, 2009

If Youre Such a Poet, Loose Your Tongue and Show It


Days keep passing by. counting things. Im always counting things. Trouble seemed to follow mee. like a shadow. now i just lin.ger. with nothing to do but wait. I cant get out of here. fast enough. I dream of going to dine, and be as one. Traveling the city. the tantalizing lights. The taxxi cabs turning their lights off in the pinnacle of the night. pow wows on the ocean of green in the sea of concrete and lights. Masquarades and festivals. I want to live. I want to be living. I want to live for living. I want to live, for right now. I want to stay young. get by. get high. and get gone. I want to be infinite. No hesitations in the abyss. Am i losing my mind? or just elevating myself to a higher plane of reality? wont some one adventure with me?

No comments: